Making every part of the house convenient and suitable for every need is one of the concerns of most people. This is the reason why more and more people are looking for the unusual solutions to satisfy this need. Now, if you have no idea yet and you are very open to consider a perfect home upgrade, then why don’t you try making a wet room? This article would let you understand what a wet room is, its functions and the better ideas that would make this upgrade possible and successful.
A wet room from Trinity Living is a very common design of bathroom in Europe. It is a bathroom style which features a drain in the middle of the room with an all-tiled room. Now, it slowly gaining popularity in the United States and other countries around the globe because this kind of design is really suitable for aging people and individuals who have physical mobility problems.
The central idea of this wet room is to have a barrier-free interiors; this means, you need to have at least no further internal walls, too much doors and curbs inside the room. What is the purpose of having this free-space room? This spacious room is purposely designed to acquire bigger space and obstacle-free environment so that the user could move freely and safely inside.
What are the specific features of the wet room?
- Some wet rooms provide a water-proof area so that, the user will be given a perfect bath room for safety movements.
- A wet room is also called as disabled wet rooms; this is to address the needs of those people who have restricted body movements and discomfort, some of these rooms are crafted with anti-slip surfaces with added hand railings and handles to support the user’s full body weight.
- Instead of having a built-in bath or an enclosed shower cubicle, this wet room have a different design. It is installed with a shower head that sprinkles inside the room.
- Brings an easy-grip control of the shower.
- It has anti-leak structure.
- It must have a good drainage system. Drainage is one of the best thing you have to consider initially because this is the only way to make the floor so wet and slippery after bath.
- The spacious area gives the user or anyone the opportunity to clean the room up fast and nicely.
To date, you can find so many wet room design and stylististic ideas online. You can have a traditional look, modern look or even create mix and match designs and styles to satisfy your desires. Plus, you can easily clean-up the surfaces and corners because of the easy clean-up space it offers.
Interested? You need a good layout and condition to start this project. Now, if you have no idea where to start, then you need to check an advice coming from experienced contractors before working on that project. There are other experts who offer free consultation, so make use of it. To this end, choose an established company so you could have basis for good ideas. You will never go wrong with this home upgrade.